Miss Grass

XXX Minis For Pleasure

$26

Connect + Radiate 

CBD + CBG hemp flower. Aphrodisiac herbs.

Five .4g mini CBD pre-rolls and a matchbox in a little box. 

Terpenes
Damiana
Holy Basil
Jasmine
Rose
Hibiscus
Mullein
Notes
Rose, Spice, Citrus, Pomegranate, Woods
Cannabinoids
CBD: 11.5%; THC 0-1%; Total Cannabinoids: 12.5%
Feels
Tingly, Euphoric, Sensual, Creative, Warm
Ingredients
Full spectrum hemp flower. Organic fair trade, food grade damiana, holy basil, jasmine, rose, hibiscus, and mullein. Matchbox + stick matches.

Reviews from friends

Based on 4 reviews Write a review