Miss Grass

000 Minis for Balance

$26

Brighten + Center

CBD + CBG hemp flower. Balancing herbs.

St. John’s Wort soothes muscles, calms stress, and boosts mood. Mullein soothes the lungs and respiratory system.

Five .4g mini CBD pre-rolls and a matchbox in a little box. 

Terpenes
St. John’s Wort
Mullein
Notes
Floral, Earthy, Herbal, Woods
Cannabinoids
CBD: 11.5%; THC -1%; Total Cannabinoids: 12.5%
Feels
Calm, Sunny, Grounded, Alive, Breezy
Ingredients
Full spectrum hemp flower. Organic food-grade St. John’s Wort and Mullein.

Reviews from friends

Based on 8 reviews Write a review